Mittwoch, 19. Juli 2017

Venetian Square Motif

Anneke von Crochet in Paternoster auf Facebook hat vor einigen Wochen ein Häkelmotiv aus T-Shirt-Garn gezeigt. Seit ich es gesehen habe, ging es mir nicht mehr aus dem Kopf. Sieht das nicht toll aus?

My crochet friend Anneke of Crochet in Paternoster on Facebook showed a beautiful square motif made with t-shirt yarn on her page. Since I saw it, I had it in the back of my mind. Isn't it gorgeous?


Und gestern habe ich dann das Venetian Square nachgehäkelt, allerdings mit Häkelgarn Nr. 10 und einer 1,5 mm Nadel. Meins ist also nur 6,5 cm groß. So ein schönes Muster!

Yesterday I pulled out size 10 crochet thread and a 1.5 mm hook and made a Venetian Square, too. Mine turned out only 6.5 cm. Such a nice pattern!



2 Kommentare:

  1. I went to Ravelry to see this - says Pattern Available for Free....but cannot find anywhere to download or even SEE the entire pattern. Is it available or not?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. The pattern was originally published in the Handbook of Crochet No 2, which can be downloaded as a PDF in the Antique Pattern Library. Or you can go to my Ravelry project page and download the chart I used for the square. Hope that helps. http://www.ravelry.com/projects/Kokopelli79/venetian-square

      Löschen